- Locate the iCal that you want to subscribe to.
- Copy or make a note of the URL (web address) of the iCal.
iCal URLs typically start with webcal://, webcals://, http://, or https://, and end with .ics.
- Click on the File Tab -> Open -> Import
Highlight “Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)” and click Next.
5. Choose the location where the iCalendar (.ics) file is saved and Click on OK.
6. Once the file is chosen the data will import to Open as New or Import.
7. When the Open as New option is chosen, the file will open as a separate Calendar in addition your Personal Exchange Calendar.
8. Click the Import option to add the data to your Personal Exchange calendar.