1. In Calendar, choose File > New Calendar Subscription.
2. Enter the calendar’s web address, and then click Subscribe.
3. Enter a name for the calendar in the Name field and choose a color from the adjacent pop-up menu.
- If you have an iCloud account, choose whether you want the calendar on that account.
To view a subscription calendar in Calendar on your Mac and on devices with iOS 5 or later without resubscribing to it, choose your iCloud account.
- To get the calendar’s event attachments or alerts, deselect the appropriate Remove check boxes.
- To update your copy of the calendar when changes to it are published, choose the update frequency from the “Auto-refresh” pop-up menu.
4. Click OK.
To make changes to the calendar, click the name of the calendar, and then choose Edit > Get Info.
To subscribe to a calendar from a link on the Internet or an email you received, click the link.