Traditional Career options, such as Medicine, Engineering, Teaching, Civil Services and other generalist options still remain important, but are fast being overtaken by MBA, Advertising, Finance, Computer, Information Technology, Communications, Entertainment, Fashion Technology, Hotel Management, Travel & Tourism and Multimedia etc. Students’ thirst for information about various professions, their job descriptions, prospects and quality life is quenched by our career counselling and guidance programme.
CAREER ORIENTED ACTION PLANS:
- Special Professional Coaching for Classes IX to XII for engineering and Medical Exams.
- Guest faculty for vale additions to classroom studies.
- Interaction with subject experts and teaching fraternity.
- Special focus and opportunity enhancement for non-science subjects – commerce.
- Spruced – up library for the benefit of students taking board exams and entrance tests.
- Special study counselling.